10005 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Ste 200
休斯顿,德克萨斯州77064 - 7510
通过访问网站http://3o0470.whaeps.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site 条款 和 Conditions of Use, 所有适用的法律法规, 和 agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright 和 trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on bat365’ web site for personal, 仅限非商业临时观赏. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, 和 under this license you may not:
- 将资料用于任何商业用途, 或用于任何公共展示(商业或非商业);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on bat365’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions 和 may be terminated by bat365 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on bat365’ web site are provided “as is”. bat365公司不做任何保证, 表达或暗示, 特此否认并否定所有其他保证, 包括但不限于, 暗示保证或适销性条件, 适合于某一特定目的, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. 进一步, bat365 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, 可能的结果, or reliability of the 使用 of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall bat365 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, 但不限于, 数据或利润损失的损害赔偿, 或者因为业务中断,) arising out of the 使用 or inability to 使用 the materials on bat365’ Internet site, even if bat365 or a bat365 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Beca使用 some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, 这些限制可能不适用于您.
The materials appearing on bat365’ web site could include technical, 印刷, 或摄影错误. bat365 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, 完整的, 或当前. bat365 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. bat365 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
bat365 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site 和 is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by bat365 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the 使用r’s own risk.
bat365 may revise these terms of 使用 for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these 条款 和 Conditions of Use.
Any claim relating to bat365’ web site shall be governed by the laws of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General 条款 和 Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
您的隐私对我们很重要, 和 it is bat365’ policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. 相应的, we have developed this Policy in order for you to underst和 how we collect, 使用, communicate 和 disclose 和 make 使用 of personal information. 以下概述了我们的隐私政策.
- 在收集个人信息之前或期间, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect 和 使用 of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us 和 for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful 和 fair means 和, 在适当的地方, 在有关个人知道或同意的情况下.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be 使用d, 和, 达到这些目的所必需的程度, 应该是准确的, 完整的, 和最新的.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, 以及未经授权的访问, 信息披露, 复制, 使用或修改.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies 和 practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected 和 maintained. bat365 may change its 隐私政策 from time to time, 由约翰·摩尔服务公司全权决定.